Planning for your financial future may seem complicated in today's world. A broad knowledge of everything, from complex investment products to elaborate tax laws, is required.
We can help. With our experience, knowledge and resources, we can help you navigate changing tax laws, volatile financial markets, inflation and evolving personal or business circumstances. We're here to help you find solutions and achieve your financial goals.
Throughout the financial planning process, we never lose sight of one essential element - personal service. We provide the best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and the personal attention you need to establish a plan for your financial future. When you partner with us, you work with a team of professionals in investment and retirement planning, education funding, insurance, estate planning and business owner planning.
You can be confident that I will be able to provide access to a wide range of Lincoln Financial products to help toward meeting your personal financial goals. As my client, you may select from an extensive array of products offered by many of the foremost investment management organizations in the United States. I would be pleased to help you take full advantage of these investment products.
What Can I Expect?
I will begin by assessing your needs:
- Assessing your current financial situation
- Helping identify your financial needs
- Determining your risk tolerance
- Establishing your investment time horizon
- Helping you formulate a long-term investment strategy
Next, I will research a variety of investment choices and match them to your specific needs. This includes:
- Explaining the risks and rewards of each type of investment
- Explaining how each type of investment works
- Helping you build an asset allocation strategy
Once we’ve worked together to choose the investments that are appropriate for you, you can expect an ongoing relationship with me. This means:
- Reviewing your personal and financial situation on a regular basis
- Reviewing your portfolio and helping you make adjustments when necessary
- Guiding you through the ups and downs of investing